Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Newest Love: Biscoff Spread

 
All I can say is that this spread is AMAZING!!!! It is so delicious! I have tried Nutella because I'm not a big fan of peanut butter but I wasn't that impressed with it. This last weekend my mom brought some of this deliciousness home. She told me that it was the latest spread and that we should try it. Folks, I wasn't expecting it to be this great and I was a little hesitant at first but mmmm....mmmm....good.
 
My sister and I agree that is is like peanut buttered Graham crackers. I love Graham crackers so I think that this spread is amazing. In fact, I find my self just getting a spoonful of it sometimes so I can have a taste.  My mom only got it a couple of days ago but it is half gone already.
 
The only downside to this spread is that it is a little spendy but if you can find it on clearance it shouldn't be a problem.
 
Expiration date? What expiration date, the jar will be finished long before.

No comments:

Post a Comment