Thursday, March 14, 2013

I realized that I'm outdated by TWINKIES!!


I watching the iron giant the other day and I realized something! I can now date myself. How sad is that? During the movie the little boy tells his mom that she doesn't have to worry about him eating as he flips open the bread holder on the counter to reveal some Twinkies. I laughed then I was like "well, they're obsolete now". My dad laughed at me and said it was sad that a movie was dated by Twinkies. I guess it would be strange but true.

I find it kind of strange that they decided to close the company about the time that the world was supposed to end. Strange. But of course this little picture sums it up pretty well to.


Anything you miss from your "good ol' days"? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment