Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Love to Sew Club

I have now had my sewing machine for a while but I don't really know a whole lot about sewing. I can do embroidery on my machine just fine but sometimes I find just plain old sewing a little bit difficult. So I decided that it was high time that I attend some of the classes at my local sewing center.

Then I realized that the majority of their classes are offered in the middle of the day. Bummer! I work and go to school when most of these classes are offered. But wait! I see one that is during the evening! Yay! So I decided to give it a shot and see what going to a class is like.

When I walked in everyone was super friendly and nice and the class was great. It was about tips and tricks for sewing. The lady did a PowerPoint presentation and I learned a lot of things. Now I also have a lot of new things on my wish list.

So all in all it was a really great experience and I plan on going again next month!

Here is what the center looks like during the Christmas season. (I couldn't find a current picture online, but next time I will take one. ;)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment