Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Book

Yay! So my book if FINALLY published. Okay...so it was published the last week of school. But hey! At least I am telling you about it.
 
Here's what it looks like:
 
 
It is completly and totally designed and written by me. Plus it was a lot of work (and a lot of fun) to make.
 

So there are two options that you can choose from:

The hardbound physical book, which will cost about $41.71. Yes, I know that that is a lot of money but I am not making any profit out of it. It is only the cost for the book. I am also not sure if that includes shipping. If you feel hesitant about it, just know that mine cost me about 48 dollars with express shipping.

OR

You can get the FREE E-BOOK version. I have already heard of a couple of people that have gotten this kind. It is really easy (and plus, I hope you go with this version as well ;)  )


Either way, you will have to create a free account with Blurb. But enjoy reading my life story. Feel free to leave NICE comments about it. Ha-ha-ha. Seriously though, if you don't like it, well, hey it was free anyway. Not that I would think that any of you guys WOULDN'T like my book. ;)

Thanks!

P.S. Maybe my book will inspire you to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment