Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Allergies, allergies, ACHOO!

Yuck! I hate allergies! I swear that I have blown my nose every five minutes today. It is ridiculous!!! I have even upped my allergy meds. but nothing seems to be working. My nose is running, my eyes are itchy, and my body even itches! Normally I have issues with my sinuses anyway but they've just been terrible lately!

Well, I exercised for 1/2 an hour yesterday, but I fell short today. I will get back on the ball tomorrow but I'm not going to worry about missing one day.

I had to take my sewing machine embroidery part to the sewing center to get it fixed because the arm for the embroidery part was rocking. I took it in yesterday but the guy who fixes the machines said that he couldn't find anything wrong with. So for the moment I can't do any embroidery. Oh, we'll, at least I can work on some other projects.

I am going to have to take my old car to get washed so that I can list it on Craig's List. By the way, for those of you who haven't heard already, I got a new car so I am selling my old one. My new one is really nice. So, if you know somebody who's looking for a car let me know. It is a '78 Buick, there isn't anything wrong with it. Just make us an offer. :)

I'm not sure of what else I'm going to get done during the rest of the week, since I am pretty tuckered out. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment