Monday, May 20, 2013

2 week summer vacation

For the moment, school is officially out. Well...at least it is out for a couple of weeks for me.

I am going to be taking some summer classes to give me a boost with my teaching degree. It should be interesting. I guess that I should probably order my books though.

Today was my first day off. I went to work until 1:00 p.m. and then I came home. I needed to work on my cousin's graduation gift. That didn't go very well though. I am trying to embroider on some towels but the material kept stretching on me and then the needle would get stuck. I tried a bunch of different stabilizers but nothing was working. So I finally decided to call it a day with that. I am going to try on some of the other stuff tomorrow but I wasn't very happy.

On another note, now that school is out I can kick up my crafting and blogging a notch. Hopefully the rest of my "summer projects" will go better than today went. The only problem that I can foresee with my summer projects is that I feel like I have a lot of time so I tend to think about all other sorts of crafts and such. Oh well, such is the life of a "craftster".

Also, I am trying to get healthier so I am going to try and take a walk for 1/2 hr every day. I started to day and walked around the block. It felt really great. I just hope that I can keep it up. ;)

Anyway, that's all that I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment