Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer Projects

With school being near the end of the semester, summer vacation has been on my mind. Here is a list of the things that I am planning on doing this summer:

*Take two summer classes so that I can get a head start on my teaching degree.

*Sew a queen sized quilt

*Sew a baby gift for my aunt whose baby is due in Oct. (due to the popularity if this blog I am refraining from posting the actual gift as I don't want to ruin the surprise)

*Visit Mount Rushmore

*Attend church camp in Montana (which is going to be awesome!)

*Figure out where to put all my sewing stuff so that it isn't in three (or more) different places

*Drag my drumset out of my closet, set it up, and actually play on it

*Attend as many sewing classes as my schedule permits

*Blog A LOT MORE

Anyway, that's my list of plans for the moment. What's on your schedule? Planning. Trips? Awesome projects? Chillaxing?  Let me know in the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment