Monday, July 22, 2013

REWIEW: Dark Side Skittles

So I was in the car today and we had some dark side skittles and I decided to share my opinion of them with you.


Dark Side Skittles
 

So my first question about the whole dark side skittles was "It is making fun of the new owner ship of Star Wars???" I am sure that a lot of you have been thinking the same thing.

I think that the flavor is a little more muted than the regular skittles. There are 5 different flavors: Pomegranate, Dark Berry, Midnight Lime, Forbidden Fruit, and (my personal favorite) Blood Orange. The amount of calories are still the same as the regular package.

I would recommend these if your want more of a fruity taste than the regular skittles. Personally I think these and the tropical ones are really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment