Friday, July 19, 2013

Joann Steals & Deals

The other day I decided to take a detour while I was getting lunch and stop at Joann's. I am so glad that I did!

I was just going to look through the clearance section but I went around by the hot-fix crystal section. I couldn't believe it! Several of the $5 packets were $1! It was such a great deal that I got all of the ones that they had on the shelf. I got several colors. Pink, green, and blue.

I also had a 50% off coupon and asked the lady at the counter if I could use a coupon on a magazine. She said that as long as the magazines weren't already on sale I could. So I decided to get a Do It Yourself Magazine since I have always wanted to read on.

Wait! It gets even better! As I was checking out I used my student discount card (good until August something) and the lady at the counter said that this month was student discount month. So instead of getting my regular 10% off regular & clearance price items I got 20% off! How great so that made all of my hot-fix crystals 80 cents and my magazine a little less than $2.50. SWEET!


What a great deal! Post a comment below of your best deal ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment