Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Making Your Life Greener

I am sure that you are among the majority of people that when you're finished washing your hands in the restroom that your either use the air hand dryer (if available) or you grab a fist full of paper towels. Well fear no more with:

ONE TOWEL HAND DRYING
 

Sweet! So I was reading one of my many magazines the other day and noticed an article about how to dry your hands with just one, I repeat, just ONE towel! Here are the steps:

1) Wash hands like normal.

2) Turn off tap (please).

3) Shake hands vigorously 12 times (yes, I know this sounds like a lot but it is over pretty quick)

4) Take a towel from the dispenser (only if there is no air dryer available) and fold it in half (that's the secret part)

5) Then dry hands off!

It's that easy! Now go out there and make the world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment