Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's nice to be home

Yes indeed, it is nice to be home.

I just got back from a two week vacation with my family. We had a great time and I have tons of pictures. I am planning on doing a blog series but I need to get my photos organized.

Speaking of which, I finally FINALLY figured out how to get my pictures off of my camera.

We saw lots of national parks, new people, and things. I bought a bunch of postcards, pins, and other things which I now have to find a place for.

My aunt also had her baby so I will have a picture of that as well.

Um...what else?

Oh yes, I also got a new hat! More on that later.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a post so that you all know that I am still alive! Just kidding! I also wanted to give an update and a sneak peak into what's coming up.

See ya later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment