Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Great American Vacation Series (Post #1)



Okay, so I am finally, finally, finally, finally, etc. posting about my two week vacation during this summer.

Yes, I know that it has been a couple of weeks and I am sorry that you all have been breathlessly anticipating the arrival of the vacation posts but they are now here! Yay!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks but more on that later!

NOW IT'S TIME FOR:

THE GREAT AMERICAN VACATION SERIES (Post 1)

So the first day was mostly driving and we didn't take a lot of pictures (mostly because it looked like home anyway). But we did get to the RV camp and went to bed early since it was going to be an early morning because the earlier you get up the more animals you are going to see.

This is mostly because (for some strange reason) wild animals like to get up at the crack of dawn to go down to a river or stream to get a drink.

Well that's about it for the first day. TTFN

Noooo! Just kidding, you thought that I was going to leave you hanging with that didn't you? Ha-ha.

DAY 2

So we got up early the next morning at about six in the morning. Extremely early for me but I was willing to get up to go see all the cute animals. We all piled into my grandparents car and drove to the West entrance of Yellowstone.

Side note here: My grandparents have a Golden Age Pass that allows them to get into all National Parks for Free. Pretty sweet deal!

Anyway, so we were in my grandparent's SUV and we were going around and this is the first animal we saw:


 
 
Awesome right? Yeah, we thought so. This deer was about one foot away from the road. And she was just eating her breakfast. We didn't get out of the car since it is dangerous to approach wild animals. But she was so close! So I took this picture.
 
Well, that is all for today! I will post more in a few days. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment