Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sorry for the non-posting

I have been sick for the last several weeks and so I am sorry that I haven't posted. But I am sure that all of you would prefer delayed posts to no posts at all again. ;) Just kidding, although I am feeling much more alive lately! I had a sinus infection plus I seem to be having a hard time with allergies so it hasn't been fun.

Anyway, enough about me for the moment.

It has been really warm (hot really) here. Except for today, it is raining. Which is okay since I went to pick raspberries this afternoon and we were worried that it was going to be at least 100 degrees today. Oh well, the rain gives us a moment of cool and washes away some of the pollen. In which case, I couldn't be happier.

The rain is probably going to make audience attendance for the Twin Falls Municipal City concert pretty low tonight. I hope the rain does stop though so that it won't be as cold this evening. Anyway, in the event you do come bring your stuffed animal with you! The theme is Animal Parade (I believe it is anyway either that or Teddy Bear Picnic). Plus we are doing a song called Teddy Bear Picnic in which the percussion section has to "growl" like a bear. Seriously! The music calls for "Bear Growl". Ha-ha!

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to take a week to get better and I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment