Thursday, July 18, 2013

REVIEW: Starbuck Refreshers


I am sure that all of you have heard about the latest and greatest Starbucks Product that is out there:
 
Starbucks Refreshers
 
Well folks, I tried one out. They are pretty good! I was at the grocery store and I was thirsty so I stopped in the cold drink aisle. And lo and behold there were the Starbucks refreshers! They come in three different flavors (in order of picture above) orange + mango, Raspberry Pomegranate, and Strawberry Lemonade. I am not a big fan of mango, and I thought that pomegranate might be a little on the bitter side so I took a Strawberry Lemonade.
 
It was really good! I thought the packaging was nice. The colors are great. The taste was mild and I didn't expect it to taste the way it did. It was light and afterwards your breath smelled like strawberry lemonade. The taste wasn't like a kick in the mouth like some drinks are and it is carbonated so you can have your bubbly! :) I enjoyed it and I will probably have another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment