Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Joann Coupons

Yay! Joann has a 50% off this week! I can't wait to use it! I also saw on their flyer for next week two more 50% off coupons!  Hip-hip-horray!

Usually Joann just has their 40% off coupons, but occasionally I get lucky and find a 50% off one. I usually use the 50% off ones to buy embriodery interfaceing, hand-embriodery patterns, or other fun stuff.

This time though I am going to get a crystal thingy (so scientific aren't I?) It attaches crystals to material. I have been wanting one for a while so I'm going to get it. Last week there was a 40% off coupon and I got some crystals, so now I just need the attacher thingy that puts them on the material and off I go.

FYI: I will post whatever I decide to bling up!

WATCH OUT WORLD, HERE COMES THE GLITTER QUEEN!

2 comments:

  1. Use you internet for Joann Fabrics coupon and be a member, and fill your house with their enchanting products. I am having a membership with them and they are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Isn't awesome? I have to be careful though because if they have a huge sale for a week sometimes I will end up being there everyday. Yikes!

      Delete