Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Early classes

Yay! It's back to school again.... And why does there have to be early classes. I have a class on Mondays and Wednesdays that starts at 8:00. Now, I know what your thinking- 8:00? That's not early! Well, let me tell you this, waking up at 8:30 or 9:00 during a month break can certainly throw you off your game.

Anyway, so I wasn't a lazy bum this morning and I did get up at 7:00 ( I just laid back down again for about ten minutes.). And I had my breakfast, scraped all the ice off my car and drove to school all the while seeing my breath INSIDE the car. Got to class. And low and behold- the door is locked and the lights are off! So I went to the office and asked the lady if the had moved the class. "No," she replies. "The class starts at 8:30". And I think to myself. "And I got up early!!!"

This ever happened to any of you? Leave a comment and let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment