Friday, August 29, 2014

EEK!! I haven't posted for about a week!

So sorry! I haven't forgotten you I have just been trying get everything figured out this week. As you might know, school started this week. My sisters both started at new school so things have been kind of hectic.

On the plus side, I have been enjoying my classes and I have already learned some new things. (I am planning on sharing an interesting fact later about the story "Little Red Riding Hood").

Ummm....I also am going to have the "mystery post" finished here soon. I hope you all are racking your brains to come up with an answer!

The weather has been crazy around here lately to the extent of rain, hail, and 80-90 degree weather. More on that later too.

Anyway, keep checking back and I am going to be posting more soon! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment