Friday, November 15, 2013

14 Days of Things that I am Thankful For! Books (Post #6)


I would like to mention how thankful I am for books. I have had so many adventures and learned so very much from books. I have a huge list of favorite books and a few that I have read more than once. I am very thankful that I can read and that I can make something like this blog where I can spread a little bit of happiness and knowledge.

Some of my favorite titles include:
  • A Year Down Yonder (Series) by Richard Peck
  • Divergent (Series) by Veronica Roth
  • A Coal Miner's Bride: The Diary of Anetka Kaminska, Lattimer, Pennsylvania, 1896 by
    • Wow! I just realized that I like a lot of series type books
  • The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson
  • And so many others.
What's your all time favorite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment