I would like to mention how thankful I am for books. I have had so many adventures and learned so very much from books. I have a huge list of favorite books and a few that I have read more than once. I am very thankful that I can read and that I can make something like this blog where I can spread a little bit of happiness and knowledge.
Some of my favorite titles include:
- A Year Down Yonder (Series) by Richard Peck
- Divergent (Series) by Veronica Roth
- A Coal Miner's Bride: The Diary of Anetka Kaminska, Lattimer, Pennsylvania, 1896 by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
- The Hunger Games (Series) by Suzanne Collins
- Matched (Series) by Ally Condie
- The Selection (Series) by Kiera Cass
- Wow! I just realized that I like a lot of series type books
- The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson
- And so many others.