Monday, June 3, 2013

For Those Who Only Get the E-mail

Hello Everybody!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. For those of you who come here daily, many thanks. I have now reached over 700 page views!!!!

Also, for those of you who subscribe by e-mail, I wanted to let you know that on the blog there are also tabs that you can click at the top of the blog. If you haven't seen them yet they are:

Home (the blog of course)

My Book (check out the story of me -- FREE E-BOOK DOWNLOAD!!)
Crafts & DIY (interesting crafts and craft related things that I have either done or seen)

Other Blogs (other blogs that I know of that you might be interested in)

and last but not least

Author Bio (all about me)


Anyway, for the moment those are the links that I have on the blog. Just wanted those of you who don't see it in person to be aware.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment