Tuesday, June 18, 2013

8 days

Oh my goodness! Has it really been 8 days since the last time I posted???

Sadly, yes.

So I am really sorry blog readers. Remember how I was talking about how lazy my summer had been. Well....let's just say that life got really REALLY busy last week.

Seriously, I can't believe what a crazy week I had last week. I normally only work 3-4 hr. a day Mon. thru Fri. but I had three 5 hour shifts in row. One of the ladies at work was sick and the bookmobile was going so we were super short. It was alright though, because it made the time go by faster, but we were busy.

Plus, I am not sure what is up with the weather here but people were CRANKY! With a capital C!

Anyway, I hope everybody else had a better week than I did. So a quick little update.

I am in this health and wellness class for the summer and we are supposed to set goals to accomplish. I have been setting weekly goals and they seem to be going pretty well. Last week, I set the goal of eating breakfast every day. I did pretty well. This week I am going to be eating at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal. I am doing pretty well on that but we ate out a couple of times and I forgot to eat a fruit/veggie then.

What about you? Do you have any goals you are trying to reach?

Well, got to go, but I am going to be posting again this week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment