Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Introducing Me

Hello World! This is Corissa here! How is everyone??? So...this blog thing is for one of my classes but if it turns out that I like it, I may just continue it after class ends. ;). So in this blog I am supposed to introduce myself. So here it goes!

I am a student at CSI. I am currently working on getting my Associates Degree in Graphic Design. I think that it is awesome. Except for the required classes that have nothing to do with my degree. (Ugh!) But they say that everybody has to take them so, oh well.

Here is a list of things I like:

Cookies
Playing Drums
Hats (especially ones that are vintage)
Vintage things
Auctions
Ebay ('cause it's like all auction all the time) (sidenote: that is probably not good for my wallet!)
Playing card games
Playing board games (like Monopoly, Risk, ect.)
Working on graphic design stuff
Sewing
Embriodering

Here is a list of things I don't like:

People who drive 20 miles per hour on the 35 mph zone
Notebooks that are almost used up, but you can't think of anything to put on the last few pages

Favorite Color: Right now-orange

One word to describe my life at this moment: Busy!

Gibbidy gibbidy gib folks, that all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment