Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Monday???

Good Afternoon Everyone!  Well, I don't know about you but I am not much of a morning person. Especially on Mondays!  This morning my alarm went off and I was thinking "is it morning already??" Good Grief! So the first thing I did this morning was make myself a cup of coffee.

Ahhh...got to love coffee. But now it is about 4 in the afternoon and I am thinking that another cup wouldn't hurt either. But I do have to tell you that now I'm at liberty to drink more than one cup because I was reading one of my magazines and it said that drinking four 6 oz. cups of coffee a day isn't unheathy! YAY!  So this means that now I feel better about having a second cup, and usually I don't have more than that. Before, though, I used to have one and one only but now on the days that I feel still like I need a little more "get up and go" I have a second cup.

So one to add to the list of likes if it isn't already on there: Coffee

To add to the list of dislikes: Chocolate Icecream

How about you? Do you have coffee? More than one (normal) cup a day? Or do you not like coffee? Leave your comments below! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment