Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas Series (Part 3)

Okay folks! I am celebrating again! This is almost the end of this series. The next (and last) one is going to be about our Christmas play. But I am not going to tell you anything more than that because it is going to be a surprise! So I guess you will just have to stick around and find out what the deal is!

Any who, today we celebrated our last Christmas (not that anyone is dying, I just mean my last Christmas of the year) with my dad's side of the family.  We had a good time. I went there straight from work so right now I am tired because it is a little later than I am usually up. We ate dinner, which was really good. Then we opened a few gifts and then ate desert and played a few games. I wanted to highlight a few of the gifts that they gave me.

This is a sweater from CJBanks that I have wanted for a long time. I had told my grandma about it but I told her that I didn't buy it because I have a lot of sweaters and I had just bought the mustard yellow jean jacket that they had too. So I was really happy when I got this one! I really like mustard yellow.
 
So I am sure that at this point this device is almost obsolete. It is a CD player. I wanted one because sometimes it is a pain to put the CDs from the library on to my computer then in my iPad. This way I can just pop in the disk and off I go!

Yay! I got a gift card to the sewing center! I can't wait to go! Also, right now they are having a big end of the year sale so now is a great time to buy! I wonder what I'm going to get!
 
Well, that is the end of the Christmas presents for the year. There is going to be one last Christmas post, so stay tuned. I am kinda glad that we are almost done with Christmas but my birthday is next week so the celebrations aren't slowing down anytime soon! TTFN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment