Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Series (Part 1)

Happy Holidays everyone! I am now finally finished with the semester. I think I did pretty well on all of my finals. I hope that any of my readers that had to go through them as well did a good job too.

For my family we usually get two or three Christmas celebrations. This is because we celebrate with both my mother's and father's family. This year we get three because we celebrated with my mother's family this past weekend. Then on Christmas day we are going to be at my house and then towards the end of the week we get to celebrate with my other grandparents. Plus, if that isn't enough I also get to celebrate my birthday next week! Yay me!

So here is a little bit of my Christmas that I'm going to share with you!

This is one of my sisters. Emily got a huge sock monkey and she was pretty happy!

These are a couple of gingerbread people that I got to decorate. They were really yummy!

This is Grace reading to my new cousin Madisen (I'm sorry if I spelled her name wrong earlier. I thought that it was the standard "o-n".

This is Ms. Madisen wishing everybody was as cute as her!

Madison wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Maddie also got a monkey!

She is also very happy with her monkey!

Grace wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Pepper, our dog, also wishing you a Merry Christmas!
 
Anyway, that is a lot of good Christmas wishing for you all! More Christmas fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment