Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Series (Part 2)

Merry Christmas again! I hope all of you enjoyed a nice day with your families. I certainly did. I wanted to highlight a few of the things that I received from my awesome family!

 This is a vintage craft that my sister got for me. It is an owl that you make out of paper. I am going to save it for my house (someday) because I don't want to ruin it. Also, I don't have a lot of room in my room (ha-ha) so I am going to keep it nice. It was still in the shrink wrap! Awesome!


These are some glasses that I got in my stocking! Aren't they cute!?! I think that they look like the pink panther (girl style)!

This is the contents of my stocking. I got some really neat stuff. The green material on the right is a pillow case that my mother made for me.

I like poached eggs but I don't get to eat them very often since they take a while to cook. My mom got me a set of microwaveable egg poachers. I tried them out this morning. Unfortunately, I over did them so they ended up more like a hard boiled egg without the shell. Oh well, I can always try again tomorrow!

 These are some decorative measuring spoons that my mom gave me. My sister also got a set but with a different design. I can't wait to use them in my (ahem, future) kitchen.
This is a really neat gift. I love to wear hats and I had told my mom that I really really wanted a hat pin holder because I have several of them. So this is what I unwrapped this morning! Apparently my grandmother found it at an antique place. It is supposed to be a vase. (There is a watering hole in the back.) But Mom and I both thought that I could use it as a hat pin holder. Right now it is on my dresser. Love it! Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment