Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Holidays are upon us!

Wow! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! It seems like February first was just a couple of weeks ago!

Anyway, I am excited because the holidays are coming up. It is usually my family's busiest time of year. When I was writing my book I discovered that not only does my family celebrate the holidays but nearly everyone in my family was either born or married in November and December. So that is  a lot of celebrating we do. Plus, celebrating Thanksgiving and getting together, not to mention getting together for Christmas and doing something for the Sunday school kids for Christmas.

My birthday is in December as well but it is near the end of the month. To tell you the truth, by the time that my birthday rolls around I am tired of having cake so usually if my family want to get together I usually ask if we can just have sandwiches. And usually my grandma goes to Smith's and picks up some rolls, lettus leaves, and (some real) deli turkey (which is my favorite by the way)!

Anyway, with all the preparations everyone is getting ready for I thought that I would just spend a little time talking about holidays!

What are your plans? Or favorite holiday? Or holiday tradition? Leave a comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment