Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Of Oz

So the other day I went shopping with my mom on her lunch break. We went to this place called Real Deals. It is a furniture and home décor store. They are a really neat store and they have some really awesome items. The store has a lot of vintage looking things and it was a lot of fun. I got this clock. I think that I am going to put it in my bathroom because it matches the theme I have.


When we were done we decided to get some lunch at McDonald's. So I chose a kids cheeseburger meal with Mac Sauce. I choose this because the kids meals are healthier with a little fries and a little apples plus I get a toy that I can put in my prize box. Well, the theme for the toys is The Wonderful Wizard of Oz so I was hoping to get a Toto, Dorothy, or Cowardly Lion. Instead I get the Wicked Witch of the West. Great.....I don't think that this toy is going to work for Sunday School. So I am going to exchange it but I just thought that I would share.

(Sorry photo is grainy but that is the best one I could find)

;) Have a good day and I hope you always get the toys you want in your happy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment