Thursday, April 11, 2013

The things you find between cushions

Aren't plush couches and extravagant chairs great? I can't tell you how much I love to curl up in a nice soft chair. But you know what?....the spaces between the cushion and the rest of the chair are NASTY!!!!

Seriously folks, when is the last time you looked at a cushion and said to yourself "hmm...I wonder what's underneath that?" (And if you did say that I bet your name is Martha Stewart! On, second thought, SHE probably doesn't even say that!)

Today I was sitting in a hall with one of my classmates and we were talking about class and all of a sudden she holds up a Life Saver (in a package) and says, "Look what I found!"

All I can say is GROSS!!! Seriously people! Clean out those couches more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment