Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coffee: the liquid of life

Coffee, my day couldn't get started with out it!

Seriously, there have been some mornings were I probably wouldn't have been able to function if I didn't have some coffee in my system.

One important point of coffee is that it ALWAYS smells better than it tastes. It may be the best tasting coffee in the world but it won't taste as good as it smells. Seriously, don't you think so??

Coffee is also really good by itself or with some little treat. Muffins, bagels, biscuits etc.  What do you like to have with your coffee or do you like it alone?

Of course, I am the kind of person that likes my coffee with lots of creamer and sugar. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I would like my milk coffee flavored. My dad on the other hand likes it black (ICKY!) but that's his choice, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. A little coffee with my sugar and creamer please! :)

    ReplyDelete