Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pizza for Dinner!!!!

Yay! I got to have pizza for dinner tonight!!! YAY!! It was especially good tonight because I got to eat it at my house with my family. Which I haven't gotten to do this week since I am baby-sitting some dogs.

My favorite type of pizza is Chicken Bacon Artichoke, from Papa Murphy's. And my second favorite type of pizza is Canadian Bacon and Black Olive. My family has ordered Canadian Bacon since I can remember and recently I have turned to Chicken Bacon. My sister now likes Pepperoni (yuck, yuck, yuck).

Three Reasons to Hate Pepperoni :

Pepperoni tastes disgusting

Pepperoni pizza when cooked for some odd reason leaves the bottom of the pizza all greasy and spicy (and not spicy in a good way)

Third reason: I just don't like it! :)

So if you are the one in charge of food for a big party. All bets are off and you are probably safe to go with just a straight cheese pizza. I can honestly say, I have only met one person in my entire life who doesn't like cheese pizza. But, then again, they were just weird anyway.

What kind of pizza do you like??? Leave a comment below! Chow!



No comments:

Post a Comment