Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

If you have been following me long enough, you know that last year I did a special series for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun but this year I am too busy so I will just make a quick list here:

1) For Jesus saving me
2) For the awesome family I am a part of
3) Having my sewing machines in working order
4) Getting a vacation on Thanksgiving week: I really needed one
5) Being in a country where freedom is valued
6) Being in a country where people are willing to sacrifice for that freedom
7) God blessing my Etsy shop
8) Having all this technology available, but not necessarily needing it
9) For almost being finished with my Associate's degree
10) All you awesome people!

Also, there won't be anymore posts this week: enjoying time with family!

What's on your list? Leave a comment and share it with all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment