Monday, February 18, 2013

Nutshell Pictures

All of these pictures are for the post below.

The nutshell candy dish. (Ha-ha-ha, now that I think about it, it reminds me of one of those huge nuts from Chip and Dale Chipmunks-So Cute)

 
This is the inside
 
 
SHROOMS
 
So awesomely vintage!
 
 
Here is the top of one
 
 
Original stickers!! Yay!
 
 
 
SEWING STUFF
 
Board and rotary cutter
 
 
Awesome vintage flower fabric-hmmm...what should I make with it?
 
 
OTHER STUFF
 
Homer Price Hard-bound book, Sweet!
 
Illustration in the book. (Sorry, its sideways)
 
Glass hangy-thingy of Garfield. "I need more lasagna"
 
Brand-new shoes. The soles look like they've never been worn. I was needing some more grey shoes.
 
 
So there is the loot that I got today. Are you jealous? No, I'm just kidding. But take a look at your local thrift shops. You'll never know what will be hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment