Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The difference between sick and **sick**

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been sick recently. Including but not limited to a lovely trip to the ER, being very tired, and trying to keep up with homework.

It is a lot different to be sick as an adult than it is to be **sick** as a kid. By that I mean, I remember when it was kind of fun to be sick when I was little because I got to stay home from school and eat milkshakes at Grandma's house and watch PBS Kids all day. Now, being sick isn't so much fun. In fact, it really stinks! Whenever I get sick, and thankfully it isn't often, Thank you Jesus! I feel like I get so behind. I get behind in homework, work, and school. Plus, I truly do feel sick and mostly want to just be in bed all day. YUCK!

Well, on the bright side, I am feeling much better and I am slowly catching up on homework. So life is looking up. And the funny things, for being in bed for three days, I don't feel that well rested. LOL. I just don't want to be sick again. Which I am sure you all understand, **wink** **wink**.

Anyway, I hope that you all are feeling fine and dandy so just thought I should let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and I hope to some-what get back on the ball with posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment