So a few things before I start, first of all, thank you again for being patient. I am happy to report that school is over for a little while. I am going to be taking summer classes but that doesn't start until June and so I can spend a little more time on this until then.
Here are a few of my summer goals:
- Read some classic books (The Cossacks by Leo Tolstoy, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin...etc.)
- Finish a few quilts (I am not for sure on the exact number)
- Sew a retro dress (more on that later)
- Do some painting in my bathroom to brighten things up a bit (hopefully a post on that later)
- Take two summer classes so I get my Associates in the falls
- Prepare for the Praxis (huge teaching test, and entrance exam into the teaching program at ISU)
- Get admission to ISU and the ISU teaching program
- Possible squeeze in a camping trip (please, please, please)
- Make crafts to sell at a craft sell this year (a goal but really far down on "THE LIST OF IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO")
- Oh yeah, and play in City Band
Well...that's it for me, but as you can see it's a pretty full schedule and I will have lots to keep me busy. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. And I am planning on doing more posts soon! TTFN!