Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Princess Story Part 5



The next day Belle and Jasmine met at Jasmine’s house. Jasmine’s room was princess pink and Belle admired the decorations. “Nice!” she said looking around. 

“Thanks,” replied Jasmine. “We just had the painting done. So what’s next for Snow’s party?”


“We need to figure out a way to get her to the party without spoiling the surprise,” replied Jasmine.


“Hmmm….” Thought Belle. “What if we have the dwarves take her on a ‘trip’ for her birthday and bring her to the boat when we’re ready?”


“That’s a great idea, who should we call?” asked Jasmine


“Well not Grumpy, how about Happy? I’m sure he would love to help us surprise Snow,” said Belle excitedly.


“Did you want to call him or did you want me to?”


“How about I give them a call, do you think you can call everybody else?” asked Belle


“Sure, I’ll get right on it!” said Jasmine picking up her phone.


“Okay, I will meet you early Friday to get set up. Text me if you need anything else.” Said Belle


“Great! This is going to be awesome!” said Jasmine.


No comments:

Post a Comment