Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Carle the Cat Story Part 10



As Carle ran towards the thief the man looked up and saw Carle running towards them! “Augh!” the robber cried! “Not so fast!” said a man dressed in a suit as he stepped out of the shadows. “You are under arrest!” “Augh!” cried the other robber as he tried to run away. “Caught you!” cried Carle as he grabbed the man by the shirt collar.
After the man in the suit had put the robber in a police car he turned towards Carle and shook his hand. “Thanks for all your help, Sir. I probably would not have been able to chase that guy down by myself if he had started to run.” “No problem officer, by the way, which branch do you work for?” “FBI” the man replied, “But don’t spread it around. I like to keep my surprise arrests secret” “Officer, I have another problem I think that man stole my friend – I mean my friend’s lamb named Two-shakes. Do you know where I might be able to find it?” Carle asked. “Another one of the agents found the robber’s hideout, would you like to ride along?” “Thanks! That would be really nice!” replied Carle.
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment